Friday, November 7, 2008


Lest anyone think I'm wearing the same shirt every day, I'm not. I just happen to wear a white t-shirt most days and when I come home, lately, my thing has been to remove whatever shirt I'm wearing atop it and go around in the t-shirt until I need to go out again. I'm becoming very conscious of the fact that this is what I look like while I'm at home.

When I first started drinking wine (and let's not go into the whens and the hows of that in case there are any parental units reading) I preferred white wines because they were cold and more easily drunk, and I didn't know any better. Then, as I matured, I would only drink reds because I found it easier to discover the complexities and nuances of reds. I've recently begun to appreciate whites again, not for their coldness or their drinkability, but because beneath their innocent, unassuming appearance, there does lie a wide array of complexity. Who'd have thunk that a clear beverage could do so much?

The above paragraph is as related to this blog as everything I've been writing today.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger erin said...

i did like that white... tart.

November 8, 2008 at 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home