Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Auto Summarize

Word's auto-summarization feature is so fascinating to me. It's obviously meant for more structured and expository documents, because when used on fiction, it goes ka-ka crazy. I think they're probably more coherent than my excerpts.

Going to include some of each day's work from now on. I think. Here's today:

Lamon chuckled. “I’ve shown you my credentials,” Kate said. Kate asked.
“Wise words, Miss,” Lamon agreed. Kate shook her head. Lamon sighed. Kate asked.
Kate shrugged. “Fine, Mr. Lamon. Lamon retreated into the suite and beckoned Kate to enter. Lamon shut the door.
Kate asked.
Kate couldn’t believe her ears. Lamon chuckled. Kate asked, astonished. Kate asked.
Lamon said, confused.
“It’s quite impressive,” Kate agreed. Lamon nodded. “John Booth. Kate laughed.
“Ah, now Lincoln’s a fine fellow. If Lincoln goes into Baltimore and is killed, all is lost. Kate asked. “So did Lincoln,” Kate countered.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home